Dr. Scott Hainz has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1986.
Dr. Scott Hainz has been freeing people from pain since 1986 in his clinics in St. Charles and St. Louis County. Dr. Hainz has been in health care since 1976 when he worked as a paramedic for St. Louis City EMS and Creve Coeur Fire Protection District.
Dr. Hainz uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins, mineral, and enzyme products on the market today, Dr. Hainz is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Dr. Hainz earned his Bachlor of Science in Human Biology degree as a combination of work from the University of Missouri at Columbia and St. Louis, Fontbonne College, and Logan University. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1986.
Dr. Hainz holds certifications in:
- Chiropractic Neurology
- Chiropractic Forensics
- Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness
- Insurance Claims Consultant
- Certified Internal Health Specialist
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Certified in Low Level Laser Therapy
- Meridian Therapy and Acupuncture
- Disability Impairment Rating
- Certified Kinesio Taping Instructor
Dr. Hainz was an invited guest at the summer Olympics in London where he represented the Kinesio Taping Association and provided in-services on taping to the training staff and athletes along with Kinesio taping inventor Dr. Kenso Kase.
- Chiropractic in the state of Missouri
- Insurance Claims Review
Memberships & Associations:
- Kinesio Taping Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
Dr. Christopher De Geer
Originally from Stockholm, Sweden, Dr. Christopher De Geer is board certified in both Australasia and the U.S. He uses chiropractic and soft tissue modalities to help optimize performance, reduce pain, and improve healing.
For those of us with chronic fatigue, foggy brain, food intolerances, etc., Dr. De Geer is available by appointment to order and interpret blood chemistry panels and to follow up with functional nutrition supplement recommendations, if necessary.
He has a background in personal training and nutrition coaching. He went on to receive a Master's in Nutrition and is a certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
He has worked at Scott Air Force base treating active-duty military as well as at Mizzou treating Division I athletes. He is passionate about health and fitness as he was a scholarship athlete at Mizzou himself and has coached gymnastics in both Sweden and the U.S for over 10 years.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Human Performance, Logan University
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, University of Missouri-Columbia
Dr. De Geer's certifications:
- Certified IASTM Practitioner (instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- International College of Applied Kinesiology (AK)
- Motion Palpation Institute
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Physiotherapy Board Exam, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Internal Health Specialist, Loomis Institute of Enzyme Nutrition, April 2014
- Certified in Class IV laser therapy
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES), National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practioner
With constantly updating his diagnostic and therapeutic acumen via chiropractic, physiotherapy modalities, and nutrition, he has also been published in the realms of inflammation, cytokines, nutrients, and disc degeneration. Some of his works are listed below:
- De Geer C, Hussain M. The role of cytokines in biological inflammation associated with degenerative disorders of the intervertebral disc. Journal submission in process.
- De Geer C, Hussain M. Disc nutrient types and their transport mechanisms and integrated roles in relation to disc degeneration progression: A comprehensive literature review. Journal submission in process.
- Hussain M, De Geer C. Biomechanical effects of age-related changes in cartilaginous endplates morphology on lumbar discs. Fall Annual Meeting of Biomedical Engineering Society, October 22-25, 2014, San Antonio, Texas.
- Hussain M, Kanwar K, De Geer C. A biomechanical study of the posterior disc region at lower lumbar disc levels. Proceedings of the Association of Chiropractic Colleges Educational Conference XXI/Research Agenda Conference XIX, March 20-22, 2014, Orlando, Florida.
- Hussain M, De Geer C, Storm K. Age-related degenerative morphological changes in lumbar discs: a CT scan study in mid-sagittal plane. Fall Annual Meeting of Biomedical Engineering Society, October 24-27, 2012, Atlanta, Georgia.
Memberships & Associations:
- Missouri State Chiropractic Association
- National Strength & Conditioning Association